19in x 109yd ROLL
E-Zee Film Lightweight is a 30 micron, heat sensitive film. It is made of Polyolefin, contains no formaldehyde and is 100% environmentally friendly. Used as a stabilizer when it is necessary for the backing to disappear completely. Perforated material is removed easily. Any residual material can be removed with heat. Material left within fill stitches and satin stitches remain. Not recommended for garments that will be worn next to the skin.
How to use E-Zee Film Lightweight
1. Cut a piece from a roll of E-Zee Film Lightweight to fit your hoop size.
2. Hoop by placing the film underneath the garment and secure the hoop.
3. Embroider the design and remove the embroidered item from the hoop.
4. Trim the excess stabilizer with a sharp pair of scissors or shears as close to the embroidery as possible.
5. Remove any excess film by applying heat with a heat press or hand held iron with temperatures between 248°F to 284°F (120°C to 140°C) for a few seconds.