CORDLESS EASY THREAD REMOVAL
The Peggy’s Stitch Eraser® 9, with its small cutting blade will assist in removing intricate parts of a design.
It is designed to be a companion to the Stitch Eraser 3. Featuring a new and smaller cutting head, this device is best used for work in smaller areas of a design, including seams and hems. The stainless steel and ceramic cutting blades reduce friction, extend the life of the blades, and make very fine cuts. Can be used as a cordless or corded device for ease of use when working with those smaller, delicate areas.
- New head configuration allows you to work in smaller areas
- 3.6 volt NmH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries
- Stainless Steel & Ceramic Blade
- Extended usage between charges
- Eliminates out-of-reach electric outlets
- Low voltage usage—an enhanced safety feature
- Recharges when in the off position
- Charging light goes from red to green when fully charged
- User's Guide, Warranty Card, Brush and Oil included
DOCUMENTS & INFORMATIONAL SHEETS
How to Use the Peggy's Stitch Eraser 9 Cordless.pdf