Needle gripper makes changing needles a snap!
Locking handle and soft-coated grippers help to hold the needle while you secure it in place on the machine. Aligning the needle is a breeze with this handy tool.
- Soft-coated tip
- Soft-coated handle
- Locking handle
- Round shank industrial needles
How to use:
- Squeeze the handles together to unhook the teeth. At the same time, press the handles in opposite directions to release the gripping teeth
- Align the needle and place the area just below the shank in between the tips and squeeze to lock and hold the needle.
- While holding the handles of the needle gripper, insert the shank of the needle in the machine.
- While pushing up on the needle, twist the handles to properly align the eye of the needle with the scarf pointing to the back of the machine.
- Tighten the screw to hold you needle in place.