1100yd CONE RED BROWN
813-3458 Ships from CA (Fresno), FL (Jacksonville), and NH only.
#813-3458 1,100 yard cone of #12 weight Red Brown Burmilana wool embroidery thread.
A thicker thread, Madeira Burmilana #12, is a blend of 50% natural wool and 50% acrylic for durability. The high percentage of wool adds a new dimension to embroidery designs, creating a unique appearance while reducing stitch counts. It is used for chenille, loop pile or chain stitch embroidery. Its thick, soft texture produces a hand-embroidered look. It is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free from harmful substances.
Burmilana #12 Family Specifications:
- 147 Color Options: 135 Solid Colors and 12 Stylish Variegated Tones
- Digitization: Average 9.0 density
- Recommended Needle: #100/16
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 in class 1 (Baby-Standard) certified. Certification here.
- More about Madeira's commitment to Eco-Friendly Embroidery Supplies.
- For large orders, speak with a representative about setting up an account.
Click here for more information