5500yd CONE RED
Ships from NH location only
#718-6981 5,500 yard cone of #40 weight Carmine recycled polyester machine embroidery thread.
Polyneon Green is a premium embroidery thread created in response to the global demand to reduce plastic bottles. Polyneon Green is 100% recycled polyester embroidery thread made from post-consumer waste. With Polyneon Green, we are reducing the amount of plastic in the environment and making the textile industry more sustainable. Carefully produced, this new thread possesses the same high-quality standards as all other polyester threads from Madeira. You can enjoy creating premium, shiny embroidery, while reducing the impact on the environment.
Polyneon is the ideal polyester machine thread for embroidering on uniforms, safety garments and commercial linens.
- Colors: 70 Solid Colors currently available, expanding to 108
- Digitizing: Average 4.0 Density
- Recommended Needle: #65/9 or #75/11
- Dtex 135 x2 / den 120 x 2
- Ships from NH only
- Oeko-Tek® certified to be free from harmful substances.
- More about Madeira's commitment to Eco-Friendly Embroidery Supplies.
- For large orders, speak with a representative about setting up an account
Informational sheet here