Gingher lightweight embroidery snips are for trimming threads.
Gingher® lightweight embroidery snips are great for trimming thread. The small sharp blades not only allow for precision thread trimming, they will cut the ends of thread cleanly prior to threading embroidery needles. A protective cap to keep the blades and tips sharp is included. There is a loop on the cap where a lanyard can be attached to keep your snips with you at all times (lanyard not included). Also great for cutting fishing line and for fly tying. Left hand friendly!
- Gingher® black embroidery snips
- Stainless steel straight blades
- Fine tips
- Slot on cover for lanyard
- (Lanyard not included)
- 4.5" long (with cover on)
- Left hand friendly!
Recommended for use with:
- Embroidery threads and sewing threads