Madeira's Sensa® Green color card has actual thread windings that show each thread’s true color. This essential tool is a must-have for exact color matching.
Madeira Sensa® Green is an eco-friendly machine embroidery thread that is made of 100% Lyocell, an innovative, natural fiber using a resource-saving, low-emissions production process. Sensa® Green is the perfect complementary thread for enhancing sustainable embroidery blanks and responsibly produced textiles. The Sensa® Green color palette is deep and intense, and the thread has a velvety finish and is feather-soft against the skin. Sensa® Green contains no harmful substances, is naturally strong and runs smoothly in the machine, making it a pleasure to create embellishments with one of the most sustainable embroidery threads in the world.
- Sensa® Green #40 embroidery thread
- Color Name: Gray Haze
- 5,500 yard cone
- Digitization: Average 4.0 density
- Recommended Needle: #65/9 or #75/11
- Available in 144 Solid Colors
- Soft and safe against the skin
- Excellent running performance
- Lyocell is a biodegradable, fully recyclable tree-based fiber produced with minimal waste; is more eco-friendly than cotton, and requires significantly less water and land consumption in the manufacturing process
- Ideal for eco-friendly, every day fashion, sportswear, children and infant wear, intimates and interior textiles
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified to be free from harmful substances.
- For large orders, speak with a representative about setting up an account
Click here for more information
Please note, when ordering a Color Card ONLY, selecting USPS at check-out will provide the most economical shipping option. Please be aware, depending on your location, this may add additional transit time.